Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Judgement.

I've never felt more... alone, confused, fat, and useless. If you know me, you know one of my worst fears is being a fake, a copy cat. Well now you can just imagine my utter breakdown when I took a 'Self Harm Quiz' on Quizilla and this, THIS, was my result: "attention seeking....you are the reason self harmers get such a bad name.you are taking it too far by trying to make people notice you...are you really that pathetic and desperate?!? Because of you ppl like us are not getting the treatment and help they actually NEED. They just get laughed at. Thanks, you shithead."

I never do anything like this for attention. Never. But I believed everyt word. I haven't cried so hard for quite awhile. I haven't cut so much for quite awhile. I am pathetic. The Quiz Maker was so right. I'm just an attention seeking whore. Nothing more. I'm a fake. I'm worthless... I just want it all to end.

On a brighter note I suppose, I have a boyfriend. His name is Ronnie, in my grade, and he's gorgeous. I'm so lucky. I'm not even quite sure how it happened... It just did. And I'm grateful. But somehow, still so lonely....

I've got nothing to say about my weight except that I'm still huge, nothing more to really add there. Haven't hopped on my scale yet. And I just bought a Hollister bikini yesterday. So afraid to wear it out. Anxiety kicking in... I need to get over myself.

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey! Do you really trust that quiz? seriously, that's just bullshit!!! You are supposed to laugh at those jerks, really. God knows who created that. I bet you would have got the same result, no matter what you answered and I seriously doubt that someone who suffers of self-harming and knows what does it feel to do it could ever say something like that. That message is so stupid, meaningless and pointless, rude, brutal, cruel. It was probably made to get a laugh out of it (which someone who has experienced that kind of infinite sorrow will never even think about). And if whoever invented this quiz was serious, well they are probably the only shitheads.

    C'mon! "you are the reason self harmers get such a bad name"
    WTF??? you should laugh at these idiots. A bad name? They apparently like the emo way =P a bad name goddamn. are we talking about self harmer or pedophile? people don't like staying with self harmers cause they scare the living shit out of them. cause they don't know how to help. and if you have never done or thought about doing it, it seems a pretty twisted thing (like everything you've never considered).
    "Because of you ppl like us are not getting the treatment and help they actually NEED. They just get laughed at". Now, do I really have to comment that? He says that you're pathetic cause you're looking for help and complains for not getting help. Where's the fuckin sense (and coherence) in that??

    Looking for someone to help us is not pathetical. It's human. People need other people. That's it. So even if you did it to show people you need help, there wouldn't be anything so wrong with it. You're not fake, for god's sake. You are gorgeous and lovely and really deserve to be loved. So happy to see that even this gorgeous Ronnie noticed that =) let him love you. and don't let these stupid quizzes/stupid people putting yourself down. They don't know what they're talking about. People often have to say a lot of bullshit to forget about the emptiness of their brains.
    Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You. Are. Amazing.

      I swear your words just saved me.

      I'd like to hug you if I could.

      Delete
  2. Completely ignore everything that quiz said. The person who made that clearly has absolutely no idea what it's like to self harm. If they did they would have never said that to somebody who does it. Wanting help does not make you pathetic, it makes you so much stronger than most self harmers for wanting to be able to stop. People that them shouldn't be allowed to publish comments like that, they have no power to make judgements on others.
    I once took a depression quiz which told me to 'get over it'. It was months ago and I'm still too scared to go to my doctor for antidepressants in case they tell me to get over it too.

    I'm so glad you're happy with your boyfriend. He clearly doesn't agree with that ridiculous quiz, otherwise he wouldn't be with you. Just ignore everything it said.
    I hope you're okay.

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)