Sunday, June 3, 2012

The ABC diet. Day 1: 500 calories.


Yes, yes.. I know. Shame on me. This is probably the 4th time I've tried this diet, I think the thing about it is that life never seems to go as planned to go with the calorie limits. But here I am trying again.

Current Weight: 97.8lbs
Weight lost: 0lbs
Overall Weight lost: 0lbs (so far anyway)

Today's Intake:
Calorie Limit: 500
Total Eaten: 320
Can of tuna: 100
2 slices of toast: 130
2 table spoons of light mayonnaise: 90

All I did exercise wise today was 35 jumping jacks, 15 push-ups, 25 crunches, and 10 leg lifts on each side. But I do that daily so I don't count it for anything plus I have no idea how many calories tha burns up. I think I'm about to run on the treadmill for about 30 minutes until my shower, I don't know how many calories that'll subtract.. I suppose I'll let you know when I post tomorrow, until then love you all, give me your support, and if you want to join me on this 50 day journey.. feel free to commetn about it and if I'm not already following your blog I will and I'll make sure to comment on your crap daily! and if you're already doing it... well let me know too. (;

Stay Strong,
Jordan.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I would join you on it, but I've never got past day 3 without failing.
    But I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Gorgeous.
    Hope everything is alright.
    Haven't seen you here for a while and...yeah I keep thinking about it and I'm becoming a bit concerned =P
    Really hope you are feeling better.
    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are tiny already so take care while on the diet x

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)