Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Test.

I took a test in health about anorexia. It's our Nutition/Body Image unit, the two strangest things to put together, I swear. The test was quite easy for the most part for obvious reasons, but still.... I got one question wrong....
"What are some factors that can lead to one being anorexic?"
A. Stress
B. Lack of intelligence
C. Job located around beauty and size
D. Lack of a healthy self image

I thought most of them were correct and just chose the one we'd talked most about in class, Letter D.

The Correct Answer was B.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is ridiculous. I went into it knowing exactly what I was doing. I knew how bad starving was for me, but I didn't care. It is emotional for the most part. A lot of intelligent people have an ED when you think about it. Anyway, have a god day :)
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolute BULLSHIT!!!!! Of all of them B was the last, closely followed by C. i really think D and A are the two major factors. Who made up that crock of shit. I am so outraged right now!!! GAH!!!!

    I love the photos you are putting up. So beautiful!!!

    Stay Strong!!

    NoDisplayName xo

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)