Monday, March 5, 2012

My Mind.

Things were normal for awhile
Until that doctor visit
I steped upon that big metal scale
And just couldn't smile

103 is just way too much
Doctor says "its fine
You're 14 now after all''
There's something there I couldn't clutch

The whole way home and all day long
I couldn't let it go
I couldn't eat the rest of the day
It just felt so wrong

School the next day wasn't any better
All my skinny friends
I had myself convinced
that that'll never be me ever

So I devised a genius plan
one that's sure not to fail
food equals fat
stop eating, get a man

It took weeks for mom to notice
she scolded me a lot
eat this piece of cake she cried
I told her I could not

Still with no concern or consent from mommy dearest
I continue to lose weight
without resentment
and no one else can see it

And if I died right here right now
there's only one thing I'd regret
not that i'm only 95
but that I'm not 80 yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make My Day:)