Tuesday, March 20, 2012

40 Followers, The Eclipse.

First off, I'd like to say thanks for all the attention, I've finally reached 40 followers after a steady streak of thirty for almost a year. It makes me feel more confident in reaching goals since I know people are now with me. Keep Commenting, I love it. (:

Down to business... It was like bein hit upside the head. The sudden itching urge to purge. If you've read up on me on other sites, you'll know I havn't purged in over two years. Bulimia is where it started, binge,purge... soon enough just bite and purge. Nothing stayed down. The feeling a bit more statisfying than nothing ever have gone in at all. I quit that habit because I found it most hideous to hide, was bleeding from my mouth often, and was becoming immune to my body even giving in to the thrust of fingers into mouth. But here she comes, whispering old tidings to me once again. I'm scared and I've never heard anything whisper so loud.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel hun. I only clung to mia for a couple months, but it scared me. It scared me how easy it was, and of course how disgusting it was to even myself. How I would shower twice a day, just to have the excuse to eat something stupid and purge.
    I really hope you can fight these urges hun and get past them. I always have that whisper in the back of my head, especially on a binge of how easy it would be to just purge...I've held out so far, and hope you can too.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)