Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Tears.

I've never cried so much. Not the weight, not the fat, not the sickness. I've just never been so lonely. Left alone by everyone I know. Ventig a story no one cares about. Losing track of myself and days passed. I want to be loved, I want to be known and heard. Hunger hurts so much less than these pains. Fill me up. Make me live.I question myself.... How can losing weight fill this void?

Have you ever felt so dead that being alive was taboo?

I say: Fix Me.
He Says: I can't fix something that's barely there.

He's the one who broke me.

1 comment:

  1. I think the feeling of being lonely is so much worse than anything. I'm sorry you're having such a rough day darlin. Pull through and you will feel better in the end.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)