Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sometimes When You Lose, You Win. My Ana Playlist.

"You knocked our faces to the floor but this is what we live for.....We'll never give up. No."

"I say you need to eat, she says I'll feed on your breath..."
"Let's starve down to the bone, we're looking better bony..."
"I can't eat anything without shoving my hands down my throat..."
"I don't look in the mirror, I don't like what I see starig back at me..."
"Hunger hurts, but starving works..."
"Feeling so easy, make me skin and bones..."
"Push me under, pull me farther, take me all the way..."
"I eat too much to die, but not enough to stay alive..."
"Perfect Weight, 88. She's never good enough..."
"Skinny is Sexy, Big isn't beautiful..."

"These calories are killing me..."
"I may be ugly, but they sure love to stare...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make My Day:)