Sunday, April 3, 2011

Worst Weekend Ever:(

First of all I've had to put off my ABC again until tomorrow because of the family diners I've benn forced into where everyone stares at me waiting for me to eat. I almost died when I checked the scale, I literally broke into tears. I'm now 99.8! Almost 100 pounds! I just can't take it. I'm about to exercise which will basically consist of yoga because it's quiet and my moms trying to sleep and my sisters as well. Here's a link to an amazing yoga channel on youtube try it out :http://www.youtube.com/user/sadienardini it works:)! Since we're on the topic of youtube I was wondering if you'd think it was a good idea for me to start making videos tracking my weight with a little clip of how my body looks each day on my ABC. Is it a good idea or not? Let me know! Secondly, my boyfriend broke up with me on April Fools day! It was so embarasing... and my last point of this blog is to give praise to my cousin, Kyle. He died exactly seven months again at the age of 21. He commited suicide. He's all I think about every moment of every day and it's so hard to live without him. He's my reason for the way I am (and the fact that I'm fat helps too). I wanna be able to hold him but I can't. I wanna see him but I can't. There's so much left I could say to him but I won't. I can't. I'm crying... I'm sorry...

R.I.P.
Kyle Hainley (September 3, 2010) I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about Kyle. I'm not sure what to say but if there's anything I can do, I'm here for you sweetie. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)