Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some of my favorite Thinspo

                                                                   Her Arms are to die.
                                   The first time I saw this picture i cried so much.. why can't I have this?
 Her legs her hip. Nuff said.
 When I saw this picture I got my goal of 75 pounds. It was first 80 but I thought I'll be thinner than this at 75.
                                                                        Oh those ribs...
 The beautiful curve to her back and those hip bones! Stunning!!!
                                                       The gap in her legs i've wanted all my life...
                                                                                   ...
                                                                   Arms arms arms
                                                                           Tiny Tummy :'(
                                               Her ribs are soo amazing! The way they stick out!
                                              Needless to say her legs are my ultimate want in life
                                                    The gap at her hips between her underwear!
                                                                               Those thighs!
                                                                           Wonderful.
                                                                 The flat perfect tummy
                                                                        Ribs are so sexy.
              Hipbones are what I really look forward to at my ultimate goal weight. They are the sign of perfection.
                                                                                 Tiny.
                                                            Skinny is Sexy. Big Isn't Beautiful.
                                                         Reminds me of a skinnier prettier me.
                            Sierra is the name of a girl in my school. I hate her because she's beautiful.
                                                                                I wish.
                                                                           Legs again.
                                                                  Pretty pretty pretty skinny
                                                                I have a disgusting butt...

Want more? Tell me!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! i love this thinspo! And i like your little comments too lol. Love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had this ): I've been unhappy with my weight for awhile and it's at the point where I'm having bulimic/aneroxic tendencies.....im 5'10 now and I weigh 132 and I feel disgusting even though my doctor is telling me I'm underweight.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the kind of ribs that stick out ALOT and i hate them!
    I feel like they make me look fatter than i am.

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)