Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ABC Diet Day 1:500cals (FINALLY!)

Like I said before nothing was or is gonna hold me back from doing this diet from now on!! I'm so motivated right now:) Anyway I decided to drop off the start of 0 cals I put there myself because that was my fault in the diet because of my mom and her idiotic way of making me eat in front of her so I just went straight to the actual diet with 500 cals!

What I eat Today:
Chocolate and Peanut butter cookie:200 cals (was forced to eat it for a school project)
Salad made of lettuce and cucumbers with ranch dressing: 100 cals
Sun Chips: 150 cals
TOTAL: 450cals

Starting weight for this diet was: 99.4lbs
Current weight by the end of the day: 99lbs
Total weightloss so far: -.4lbs
MEASUREMENTS (to be checked every Monday from now on):
Height-5'2"
BMI- 18.1
Chest (ribs)- 26"
Boobs- 30" (32A)
Waist- 29"
Hips- 31"
Upper Arm- 9"
Lower Arm- 9"
Thigh- 18"
Calf- 12"
Neck- 13"
Shoulders- 34"
Body Fat Percentage- 13.54%

Wish Me The Best of Luck! Make Sure To Comment to Keep Me This Motivated!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first day of ABC! :) I need to do measurements soon. Good luck tomorrow! Stay strong, I know you can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started ABC this week too. Keep motivated! It feels so good when you know you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)