Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Worst Nightmare

I was sitting in my room just a few minutes ago when my mom came in and handed me my washbasket f clothes to put away. After I was done I was ready to change into my cozy pajama shorts and a tanktop but I realized I couldn't find them anywhere! I asked my mom what had happened to them and THIS is what she says "Oh those things I threw them away! You're looking bigger lately and I didn't think you could fit into them anymore. You're getting chubby you know not everything will fit forever" and there it was, my worst nightmare in words. I'm not crazy... I am FAT. Why didn't some one tell me sooner?

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie you're gorgeous, you're not fat! You're under a 100 lbs, and you're going to get even lower. :) Don't listen to what your mom says. Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)