Monday, November 21, 2011

ABC Diet day 3: 300 cals

Here we go! Well here's another update on my little adventure and many things have been paying off. Weight lost so far had been tremendous and I'm excited to say I've taken full measurements of myself (no so tremendous). Here they are:
Weight- 100.4
Weight lost- -2 lbs
BMI- 18.4
Chest (Ribs)- 27"
Breasts- 30"
Waist- 29"
Hips- 32"
Bicep- 9"
Lower Arm- 8"
Thigh- 17"
Calf- 12"
Neck- 12"
Shoulders- 36"
Bum- 33"
Wrist- 6"
Body Fat Percentage- 18.48%

I'm not quite sure if those measurements are good or not but I'm not happy with them. Esspecially my thighs and tummy. I also really wanna get my body fat percentage down to like atleast 15%. I'm also excited that I'm only .4 lbs away from my first goal weight! happyhappyjoyjoy. So another concern that's been bugging me is my boyfriend. He just lost ten pounds in a week for wrestling. I'm afraid he'll like weightloss so much and eating so little that he might continue and jump on the wrong track like myself. I wouldn't want this for him at all. Oh and sorry that there's no picture for today of myself, I was too lazy to take one after my six hour nap. Don't worry I look no different from last time. I'm going to start taking full measurements every Sunday from now on to see the changes. Wish me luck.
Stay Beautiful,
Jordan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make My Day:)