Sunday, December 4, 2011

ABC Diet Day 4: 400cals

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm having trouble finding avaliable computor time. anyway, today I ate 400 cals on the dot. My weight has come down to 98.2lbs. I'm getting there slowly. Slowly, slowly, slowly... I can't take the waiting. I couldn't and can't deal with the huge blobs of fat dangling by my sides. Apparently I was even too fat for a boyfriend, he left me. Alone, alone, alone.... forever alone.
Most recent picture of myself ^^...

3 comments:

  1. Your body is absolutely amazing!! I would looooove to have yours instead of mine haha.
    Congratulations on the intake and congratulations on the weight lose! It's really inspiring.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your legs and that tiny waist! You're amazing girly!
    Well done with your intake :)
    A little loss is better than nothing and far better than gain.
    Keep it up gorgeous!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely gorgeous!
    And you're doing a fantastic job!
    You're boyfriend obviously doesn't know what he's missing!
    Keep up the great work!
    Much Love.
    xoxo. <3

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)