Monday, November 14, 2011

ABC Diet Day 1 (again): 500 cals

So today I decided to try again at the ABC diet. I am completely confident I can get to the end of this one (or quite far for that matter) this time around. Well here it goes!
Starting Weight: 105lbs
Current Weight: 103.4lbs
Weight lost: -1.6lbs
Overall Weight loss: -1.6lbs
Height: 5'2"
Calories Consumed:
Breakfast- Breakfast Essentials Pack (chocolate/original) 130 cals, Lunch- Macaroni and Cheese (200 cals), Hot Dog with bun (200 cals), Chocolate Milk 8oz. (140 cals) TOTAl: 770cals
Exercise: Eliptical Workout for 30min (497 cals)
Calorie intake with exercise counted in: 273 cals
So basically that's all I really had!
Here's me at the end of the day:
Ughh my thighs. :/
So today was my sisters 5th birthday and I had to dodge the ever dreded cake! It was actually less hard then I thought it might have been! Good. That means my sense of willpower is turning back on! :D
Comment and give me feedback. Love you huns!
Stay Beautiful,
Jordan <3

1 comment:

  1. You look great hun, wow to be 105lbs.
    Well done!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)