Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Crack

I just broke down.
I lost it. Everything. I cut for the first time in about 6 months. Still fat. Still a loser. All over my arms. All over my legs.

At school I get called fat all the time. I get down to 91lbs and I'm still fat. "Put your muffin top away" "Buy clothes that actually fit your body" Everything they say...

Even my friends parents notice how disgusting I am. "Are you pregnant?" "Look it's probably just because you've been eating more lately..."

What is so wrong with me?

Someone please tell me how to change it.

Make it all stop...

I just cracked.




Have you ever seen anything more disgusting?
No?
Me either.

4 comments:

  1. You have the gap in between your thighs. That's my main goal right now. It's a hard battle but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great figure. I'm so jealous of your legs right now, I'd love to look as great as you do.
    It breaks my heart to see how bad you're feeling, and what you've done to yourself.
    Try to stay strong, and stay away from the blades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your gap. I have been trying to work on that for so long. You most deffinetely don't have a muffin top sweetie. I haven't cut in over a year. I have an overwhelming urge to do it lately. I'm sorry to hear you did. Stay strong sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweetheart, you are absolutley not fat, i look to you as thinspiration because you are so tiny. those people your "friends" who are calling u fat, are jealous of you. girls always do that.

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)