Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ABC Day 1: 0 Calories

As I've said before I always start off new diets with a one day fast and that's exactly what I did here. No food all day:). It's been so long since I've had a good successful fast because of my family. You'll notice that on Sunday I said I'd be starting with my fast on Monday but that couldn't happen because of my lovely family. But I'm so glad I could slip away from them and do my fast today! As long as they see me eating that's good enough for them. Here's my current measurements!

Weight at begining of day(start of diet weight)- 99.6lbs
Weight at the end of the day(current weight)-98.2lbs
Waist- 28"
Hips- 31"
Thighs- 17"
Arms- 9"
Neck- 12"
Calves- 12"
Body Fat Percent- 15.06%
BMI- 18
Height- 5'2"
Goal Weight 1- 90
Goal Weight 2- 85
Goal Weight 3- 80
Ultimate Goal Weight(for now)- 75

Tell me what ya think and be brutaly honest please! oh and BTW I'm debating whether or not I should start posting pictures of myself up as a visual of my weight... believe me it's not pretty...

Love yas!,
Jordan

2 comments:

  1. akabo de leer un poco tu blog.. yo soy española y ld las libras no se mucho como va, pones tus medidas pero no pones cuanto mides, k es algo fundamental...yo he empezado kn mi bajada de peso el lunes, tras una semana poniendome como una cerda..aun no doy mi peso xk no lo sé y hasta el sabado no kiero saberlo...me da miedo, y si , pienso k deberias subir fotos tuyas, yo lo hare este sabado kndo me pese y me haga una!! UN BESITO PRINCESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! Congrats on starting your fast! :) I totally agree with how families can interfere with fasts. I am incredibly jealous of your current weight. 98lbs=gorgeous!! Stay strong and stick to the ABC! (: can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)