Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Seasons.

Case you were wondering, picture is me. Anyway, here we go... Summer is too close for comfort. I already know I'm going to have an anxiety attack trying to pick out a bathing suit. I just can't do it. I can barely take a shower without being sick to my stomach. I now weigh 96.6lbs. I feel terrible... Much better than being 106 but so much worse than being 90... I just realized that this means in 6oz I'll have lost exactly 10lbs since being out of recovery.... hate that shit. Anyway, I want to be atleast down 6 more pounds before I even think of going near a pool. My belly fat is still just jutting out of my shirts, imagine it dangling from the front of a bikini... More problems to worry about. I only have 9 more days of freshman year left. Finals are really soon. Next week. Awesome. I just wanna shrink away from everything. UGW? Invisible.
Finally, some body pics, just what we all wanna see....



3 comments:

  1. hey beautiful =) Great job with that weight loss!! Don't get discouraged: as you see you are perfectly able to achieve what you want (not like me, damn!). You can already see your hips! (yeahy, I do have a thing for hips). Love the garden and your shirt! And your smile too. Never lose it, because it's truely gorgeous.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, lovely pics :)
    Good luck with finals!
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. But gosh ur legs are so so skinny! so jealous...srsly I WANT ur legs!!! I read through ur 100truths. gosh we are so much alike. I just want to hug u. congrats on the loss! never compare it to the lower weight u were, and celebrate what u did lose! ur a beautiful girl<3 I just wish I could take away all of ur pain...

    ReplyDelete

Make My Day:)